Monday, November 9, 2009

Catch UP! #4

Halloween is far from my favorite holiday, but the kids do love it. I think they love the candy most, but they also have fun dressing up. Emillie went to a party with her friends dressed as an angel. Taralee trick-0r-treated the neighborhood with her friends dressed as the Toothfairy. JR was a cowboy, Melanie and cowgirl, and Addilee dressed as Dora again to trick-or-treat the neighborhood.
Emillie loves spirit day at school. Go Bobcats!!!
You know the cake is the most important thing about a birthday at our house. What could be better for Emillie than a phone/cake?
I surprised Taralee with a birthday party for her 12th birthday. I made the cake a couple of days before and hid it in our oven. I wasn't planning on baking anything until that day I decided to bake some muffins for the party. It didn't take long for the whole house to smell like melted plastic, yuck! I was able to salvage the cake with the leftover frosting, but the cake plate was a loss. We played games and made flower barretts and notepads. I think she liked it!