Thursday, December 4, 2008

How do mom's know so much?

I logged onto my blog today and realized it's been quite a while since I posted anything. I don't have any new pictures, but Addie made me laugh the other day. After I fed the girls lunch I put her down for a nap, as we do every day. I went downstairs to work on a project and who would you know came down about 15 minutes later. She just walked in the room and said, "Umm, that was a good nap." I thought this was very clever of her, but what amused me the most was remembering back to the day when I tried the same thing on my mom. It didn't work for me either! How do mom's know so much?

3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I'm not sure, but all three of our girls have done that at least once!!!!

Lana said...

LOL- She is so adorable I would have let her get away with it. But Im sure two hours later I would also regret that decision!!

wendysue said...

I love that. I'm sure she let out a big sigh with it too. Whitney always says all excited "I waked up mom!" and I say "um, no, you never went to sleep.", "oh, yeah, right."