Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mmmm, the good stuff!

I know I haven't updated my blog for a while, but if you know me you know that I like to make little projects big by letting them pile up and tackling them all at once. So now you have a months worth of events to read about

The past two years I have ordered bulk Guittards chocolate chips and dipping chocolate from Karen so now that we live 900 miles apart I had to place my own bulk order. Thanks to a friend here who knows far more people here that I do we were able to gather the minimum 500 lbs. required to place an order. Emillie and I laughed about me weighing out 5 lb. bags of chocolate on my new "Biggest Loser" kitchen scale. Do you think they had this in mind when they marketed it?

3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

You are a crazy, busy woman!!! Too much fun!!!

Elizabeth said...

Ha ha! I love the Biggest Loser Scale being used for 500+Lbs. of choclate!!

QnA Drapers said...

You should send that pic into biggest loser- they may use it! Love the mime and Karen too- we miss you guys!