Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Trick-or-Treat Time





Can I just say that we had the best weather in Halloween History this year! I'm pretty sure I've never been trick-or-treating in flip flops before! I made Emillie put this costume on (she wore it to school) for a picture, but then she was off in a flash to spend the holiday at the corn maze with her friends. Taralee trick-or-treated with us for a while, but she, too, eventually went her own way with her friends. Addilee was so cute running from door to door, with Boots waving his hand out of her backpack, collecting treats. She only lasted about a half hour or so and then she wanted to go home. I took JR and Melanie a little longer, but after another block they declared that their bags were too heavy and they just wanted to go home and eat their treats. I wasn't about to argue! I think they had just as much fun handing out treats at our house, and yes, you guessed it, we passed out toothbrushes!

No comments: