Tuesday, January 20, 2009

No More Wisdom...

Ever since Justin took a pan of my mouth last fall he has been itching to remove my one and only wisdom tooth. I finally made it in last Friday to let him extract it. I'll admit I haven't been in as much pain as I thought I would, but I'm certainly glad that I only had one and not four! He was such a good dentist and took very good care of me. I'm well on my way to recovery, today is the first day that I haven't looked like I had a golf ball in my cheek.
In other exciting tooth news, Emillie will be getting braces next week. When the orthodontist told her she was ready for braces, she grinned ear to ear and has been giddy with excitement ever since. I told her to be careful what she wishes for!

3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Tell her not to get too excited! Braces suck!!!

Mike and Andrea said...

Hey neighbor!! I did not know that you had your wisdom teeth out. I hope it was not too painful. I am excited to be blogging friends;)

Anonymous said...

thanks for good posting- u can watch live -Jacksonville Axemen v Philldelpha Fight live sopcast streaming broadcast American Rugby League watch here