Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trip to Nebraska

Of Course all good trips involve food. Here is the group eating at the Old Mattress Factory (sounds yummy, right?) during the lunch break at Time Out. My bunny ears are complimentary from Karen.

Here are the mom's of our group, Tayna and Amy. I couldn't believe how big these boys grew since I saw them last!


Isn't this a flatering picture of me? We had to really squeeze to fit all of us in at P.F. Changs. Our fortunes last year were so close to our own personalities and current life situations, but this time they weren't nearly as fun. We laughed about how good they were last time and since I was the one to keep them I told them I would include them in this year's blog so here they are:
Natasha: Life is a tradedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think
Wendy: You are contemplating some action which will bring credit upon you (she had a baby the next year)
Kristina: You have a deep appreciation of the arts and music
Suzanne: Depart not from the path which fate has you assigned
Karen: Maybe you can live on the moon in next century (I hope she lets me come and visit)
Colleen: Your future is as boundless as the lofty heaven (I'm still waiting)
Elizabeth: You like participating in competitive sports (She's back into running races since she had her twins later that year)



I had fun going to the Y early Thursday morning and surpising my friends there. As luck would have it Sue and Nancy already had a Starbucks date set for Friday morning so they babysat me there while Karen was hard at work folding shirts at Scheels. We had a good time catching up and laughing. They were both leaving for trips the next morning. I can't wait to hear how Italy was!


1 comment:

Bob said...

Colleen
I have some Italy pix on my facebook page.

Bob