Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to School Party

Mindy and I had a "great" idea to host a back to school party for our kids and their friends. We thought it would be a good way for my kids to meet some of the kids they'll go to school with. It was a wild and crazy couple of hours, but the kids all seemed to have a great time!
Who is the most flexiable? These kids didn't have a problem!
Can they run the length of the yard without popping the balloon between their back? Most of them did!
When the sun went down we watched College Road Trip on the projector on the side of the house. It was chilly, but the kids didn't seem to mind! They gobbled up the whole back to school cake I made, several sno cones each, 4 pounds of licorice and 10 bags of popcorn. I guess it was a success!

2 comments:

kteuscher said...

I want to come to the next back to school party. Who do I talk to about getting the invite!

Colleen and Justin said...

We'll throw another one, if you'll come!